|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys – Financial Services and Insurance – Technology Analyst – Automation Testing
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be working across discipline like Automation Service Virtualization, Performance Engineering. You will be required to influence the stakeholders and also drive innovation with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialize them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Melbourne. This position does not require any travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
- AGILE/DevOps Methodology with excellent Selenium Webdriver and grid skills (Min. 4 Years exp)
- Experienced in API or MicroServices Automation Testing
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Service Virtualisation)
- Experienced in coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability
- Should be able to develop and maintain complex automation frameworks or Service Virtualisation
- Continuous Integration skills and knowledge of Jenkins, Github and/or Artifactory, confluence, JIRA, Soap UI, Rest
- A proactive communicator with good innovation skills, should be able to accomplish the goals with little or no supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Time bound testing skills and ability to meet specified deadlines
- Experienced in rapid and iterative development practices
- Experienced in TDD/BDD
- Experience with formal trials and demos in scrum cycles to define and showcase automated test coverage
- Proven experience in analyzing, evaluating and diagnosing technical problems and issues.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.