|Location:||Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Undergraduate and/or Masters degree in business, engineering, operations or related disciplines preferred
- 4+ years of post-graduate work experience, including 1+ year of design/execution of lean and/or six-sigma operational improvement projects
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Highly skilled problem solving abilities (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Comfortable with heavy client contact and building a relationships with clients
- Strong interest and passion for coaching or mentoring clients
- Comfort with extensive travel away from home city (up to 4 days/week)
Who you'll work with
You'll join one of our offices in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Perth) as part of McKinsey Implementation (MI). As a member of MI, you’ll work in a collaborative culture, working closely with our client project teams solving their toughest problems, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended change in their business.
What you'll do
From the start of a project, you’ll be on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority. We engage at a deep level across our clients’ businesses, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. Our work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
You’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful, hands-on contribution by managing projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership. You will develop trust-based relationships with clients and be seen as a specialist in implementation and delivering results.