|Location:||Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or Operations (advanced degree preferred)
- 5+ years of marketing and sales-related business experience with increasingly more senior responsibilities in: Digital Marketing, E-consumer, E-marketing Customer Loyalty and Customer Relationship Management, Brand Management, Product Management Sales and Channel Management (call center and B2B sales). Marketing Spend Effectiveness, Marketing ROI and Branding
- Clear demonstration of leadership in a work, academic, and/or extracurricular setting.
- A strong interest in and passion for coaching or mentoring others
- Experience in a change management and/or continuous improvement role
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days/week)
Who you'll work with
You’ll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices within Australia (Sydney, Perth or Melbourne). As a member of MI, you’ll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended change in their business.
What you'll do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Focused on Marketing and Sales engagements, you will be on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority. You'll engage at a deep level, working in small teams to build our clients’ strategies, capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. Your work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.