|Location:||Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA or Advanced Degree Preferred. Please attach academic transcripts with application.
- 4++ years of front-line experience with a focus in at least one of the following areas: change management, consumer planning, consumer operations management, performance improvement, and/or operations support functions
- Experience in the delivery of large scale digital transformations, the creation of web based solutions, mobile application development and integrated business planning preferred but not required
- Clear demonstration of leadership in a work, academic, and/or extracurricular setting.
- A strong interest in and passion for coaching or mentoring others
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment leading large implementation programs crossing multiple functions
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Flexibility to travel regionally or globally up to 80% depending on client and base location
Who you'll work withYou’ll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in Australia. As a member of MI, you’ll work in a collaborative culture, working closely with our client project teams solving their toughest problems, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended change in their business.
What you'll do
You will work in small teams with colleagues and clients to build the strategies, capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained.
You’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful, hands-on contribution by managing projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership. You will develop trust-based relationships with clients and be seen as a specialist in implementation and delivering results.