|Location:||Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., Master, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Professional experience in, e.g., operations/line management, continuous improvement, change management, supply chain management, procurement, or lean services
- Understanding of the principles of change management and performance metrics and dialogs
- Strong people skills and the ability to engage all levels of the organization (especially the front line)
- Superior analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Flexibility to travel up to 3-4 days a week when required
Who you'll work with
You’ll be based out of either Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Brisbane and will be working with McKinsey Implementation in Australia. McKinsey Implementation is a rapidly growing capability area for McKinsey & Company. It provides distinctive support to ensure that our clients deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended changes in their business.
As soon as a project starts, our Implementation consultants are on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority. We engage at a deep level across our clients’ businesses, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed both to deliver bottom-line results and to ensure that they are sustained. Our work involves coaching, change and program management, and delivering lasting outcomes.
What you'll do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
In this role your primary long-term projects will be closely related to our traditional projects and will provide clients with decisive support in the introduction and implementation of strategic consulting concepts in lean manufacturing, lean services, procurement, and supply chain management.
You will gain powerful experience across a number of industry sectors (including automotive, banking, aerospace, chemicals, consumer goods, financial services, healthcare, high tech, oil and gas, pharma, retail, telecommunications, and electric power) and deliver sustainable change that incorporates McKinsey’s latest thinking.
Your application should include a cover letter, outlining how your experience aligns with this role, your CV, and your transcripts (higher education) indicating all relevant grades.