|Location:||Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Advanced graduate degree typically preferred (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.), >3 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement, with functional knowledge or passion in Digital Technology, eCommerce, IT strategy consulting, etc.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Fluency in English
Who you'll work with
You will be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Perth and will be a part of the Digital McKinsey team.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
You will work with clients in a wide range of sectors and industries. Some Digital McKinsey consultants work exclusively within digital, while others mix their digital focus with broader consulting work (e.g., operations, organization, strategy, corporate finance, marketing and sales, etc.).
What you'll do
You will work as a typical McKinsey consultant, leveraging your strong passion for digital work.
In a team of typically ~3-5 consultants, you will shape and drive end-to-end digital transformations across business, technology, process and people, creating value by reinventing the core of our client's businesses. This work includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from your team. This support includes a Partner assigned to you to help guide your career as well as formal training throughout your McKinsey career. Additionally, you'll receive guidance and support from our Partners and professional development team in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.