|Location:||Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Undergraduate degree with outstanding academic record; Masters, MBA, PhD are beneficial
- 5+ years of business management experience in a reputed company/institute with a proven record of high performance/substantial achievements in the specific role/position
- Deep expertise in key industries, such as oil and gas, metals and mining, telecommunications, retail, banking and finance
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, manufacturing, supply chain, product development, project management, marketing and sales, etc.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to untangle complex issues
- Strong logical reasoning and creative thinking skills
- Quantitative aptitude
- Ability to take initiative and eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others, and take personal risks
Who you'll work withYou will work in our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, or Auckland office. With over 50-years experience in Australia and New Zealand, our work spans multiple sectors of the economy including the social sector. We are ambitious for our clients - we want to work with them as they strive for world-class performance. Our vision is based on seeing organisations in Australia and New Zealand achieve their potential, and to help realise the economic and social benefits for all citizens.
What you'll do
As a consultant, you will work closely with senior client executives and McKinsey colleagues in the most entrepreneurial environments, and help to develop sector-shaping and nation-transforming programs.
Your colleagues at McKinsey will go to extraordinary lengths to ensure your success. You will have the opportunity to assist, learn from, challenge, and be challenged by leaders. We will constantly invest in your personal development through daily coaching and mentoring coupled with comprehensive training programs that begin soon after you join and continue throughout your McKinsey career.
Our consultants share a passion for helping clients to change industries, transform business models, and create competitive advantage. We advise some of the largest, most innovative companies in a variety of industries, including oil and gas, metals and mining, telecommunications, retail, banking and finance.