|Job Type:||Full Time|
Inbound Development Representative
Marketing Response Center
Do you have a desire to make a major contribution in the rapid growth environment of Cloud Computing? Do you want to build your skills in marketing and sales for long term career growth?
If so, come build the future of tech as part of our Global Marketing Response Center (MRC) team! (Watch this video to learn more about the Global MRC team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjJcOv_uslA)
We are looking for talented builders to join the Global MRC team based in Sydney to engage with AWS new and prospective customers in ANZ.
MRC is an important customer engagement arm in the Marketing organization. Our mission is to learn from customers, understand their needs, and educate them about the benefits of AWS and all the services we offer, in order to help them embark on their cloud journey quickly and easily. It is a critical function within the lead and demand generation process, with the objective to profile, nurture, and qualify marketing leads generated from various marketing events, campaigns, and activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Work as part of the MRC team to:
- Build a stronger AWS leads database by interacting with customers by phone, email and/or live chat, and researching existing AWS leads to create a detailed view of the customer’s need for cloud technology.
- Educate customers that are in the beginning of the cloud journey and move them from warm or little interest to active interest; education to consideration.
- Nurture leads with tailored messaging to increase customer understanding of AWS services and unique differentiators with relevant customer use cases.
- Through nurture efforts, create higher value leads resulting in higher conversion rates.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to achieve campaign goals.
- Work closely with our partner community to nurture jointly captured leads and perform occasional call blitzes to identify new meetings and opportunities.
- Opportunity to be part of a team to lead a global cross-functional MRC projects to drive operational excellence and better customer experience.
- Basic Qualifications:
- 1-5 years of work experience in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization - high-tech products/services preferred.
- Proficiency in English
- Clear, concise, and confident communicator in-person and via phone.
- Must have ability to listen to customers, understand needs, and ask clarifying/probing questions.
- Ability to think logically and structure answers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification/AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science or MIS is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing: understand and identify opportunities for customers.
- Advanced Salesforce.com experience including the development of dashboards and reports, programming experience.
- Record of success in an outbound sales or prospecting role in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales/ technology-related environment.
Amazon Web Services is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.