|Location:||New South Wales, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Lead our Katoomba and Lithgow branches to the next level of success!
- Showcase your "Passion for Customers" and "Win together" mindset in this rewarding leadership role
- Be a community leader, a NAB Ambassador and watch your career grow
Yes, we're a bank. And yes, this is a Branch Manager position in our Retail team. But we're not like regular banks – and we don't hire regular leaders.
With over 5,000 staff across our network of over 750 retail branches, agencies and kiosks our people are the face of NAB and our focus is providing our customers with the help, guidance and advice they deserve.
The role of Branch Manager is responsible for the overall business performance of the branch. The manager drives activities to achieve business performance targets (revenue growth, customer service scores, referral targets) through inspirational team leadership and strategic business development activities.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Leading, developing & inspiring your team
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Managing & driving the business performance of your branch and people
- Driving sales & maximising customer opportunities across the business
- Working collaboratively with internal business channels
- Supporting & serving your local community, clients & customers
Our successful candidate will be passionate about retail customers and the services we offer. Underpinned by strong business acumen and personal resilience, you will be just the high performer we're looking to invest in and grow your career further. This role will be challenging and rewarding best suiting an experienced People Leader with extensive banking, sales, lending, and distribution background with a passion for coaching and leadership.
What we offer :
This role offers much more than just variety and balance, it offers the right person a starting point for a great service and sales focused career within NAB. From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits
To do more for our customers and see your career at NAB grow you will be need Australian citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.