|Job Type:||Full Time|
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across Australia and New Zealand, we need to continue to develop exceptionally talented field sales teams. If you have excellent program management, project execution and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic field sales environment and a desire to provide exceptional enablement to our field sales teams, we’d like to speak with you!
Here is your chance to join our Australia & New Zealand Field Enablement team working in the critical role of the Field Enablement Program Manager. In this role, you will run the day-to-day operations of our Australia & New Zealand Onboarding, Continuous Learning, and Sales Productivity Programs.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and independently, take the lead with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- Work with field enablement lead to iterate and update onboarding program for our new sales hires that accelerate ramp and productivity for new AWS Sales hires
- Continually hone the skills or our teams to maximize customer value by maintaining and executing our field enablement training calendar
- Customize onboarding and continuous learning schedules to deliver to better engage our customer segments (Large Business, Medium Business, Digital Native, etc)
- Own and manage ANZ field enablement content, portal, and drive communication schedule
- Work with subject matter experts developing high value enablement sessions that improve customer engagement including session descriptions, content, and uploading into learning management and broadcast systems.
- Organize and manage on-site classroom logistics such as speaker schedules, invites, catering, and tracking attendance
- Manage field inbound and outbound communications as well as create mechanisms to capture regular field feedback
- Define and refresh field enablement reporting including training schedules, training completion status, budget management, as well pipeline and activity impact metrics for onboarding and continuous learning programs
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in training, sales enablement, or Human Resources development position
- Experience working with training platforms
- Strong skills creating and managing Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint Presentations, and publishing content on Wiki Pages
- Experience organizing instructor-led and virtual training sessions and driving training schedules
- Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company
- Positive, proactive and able to exercise great judgment.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge/Understanding of Cloud Computing and/or AWS will be considered a bonus
- Knowledge/Understanding of Sales Process, Sales Coaching, and Value or Outcome Based Selling approaches a bonus
- Familiar creating, using, and customizing data driven reports in SFDC, Tableau, Amazon Quicksight, and Excel reports
- Passion for field productivity & enablement
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Experience creating and managing a wiki or portal and creating simple branding
- Basic Video Creation and Editing Skills using Simple Screen Capture and Video Editing such as a tool like Camtasia