|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is seeking an experienced Project Administrator to join our high performing team based at Port Melbourne. Reporting to the Team Leader – Administration.
The role is responsible for providing administration support and customer service to USG Boral Interior Linings (UBL) business nationally. Maintaining and distributing UBL Safety reports as required by Regional Contracting Managers. Experience with SAP is desirable.
The role requires you to be highly process driven, with an ability to process subcontractor invoices and conversely generate invoices to our customers. Maintaining and distributing UBL Safety reports as required by Regional Contracting Managers.
Some other duties include:
- Updating and reviewing Subcontractor Database with details such as employees, ABN, insurance, agreement.
- Maintaining electronic filing system for subcontractor documents
- Putting together new subcontractor packs and providing customer service over the phone and by email.
- Monitoring and responding UBL Inbox items in timely manner.
- Providing support in back-office tasks such as SNAP audit recording & reporting.
- Maintaining subcontractor database, safety reporting, issue reporting.
- Managing payables, account administration and rebates, identifying relevant jobs
- Handling the recovery process, preparing and tracking monthly costs by region and by state
What are we looking for?
- Strong communicator, highly organised, time management skills and a high level of accuracy
- Sound knowledge of SAP desirable, good working knowledge of MS Office package
- You are a resourceful and motivated self-starter
- Passionate about contributing to the success of USG Boral sales.
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach, understanding of construction industry.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volume of work with competing deadlines.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all people
Why join USG Boral?
- Competitive salary
- Challenging and exciting career, ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to work in a fun, high-paced and safe work environment
If you enjoy being part of a team, and have a strong, organised work ethic, we want to hear from you. Ability to demonstrate a positive, can-do and friendly attitude and understand the importance of complying with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and follow protocol is important to this role. Passionate about learning new skills for career development opportunities.
If this sounds like you click to Apply
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.
USG Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of the recruitment process successful applicants will be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical and police clearance.