|Job Type:||Full Time|
APAC Field Enablement Sales Reporting & Insights Lead
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing at a staggering pace in terms of revenue, customers, people, and complexity. AWS is an approximately $16B run-rate business supporting over 1M customers with thousands of people across the Sales, Marketing and Support (SMS) organization. The data and information used and needed to effectively manage the SMS organization has had a commensurate growth in complexity and size.
The AWS APAC Field Enablement organization is responsible for improving the effectiveness of the commercial operations organization. This is achieved through a focused strategy that aims to accelerate field readiness and improve sales productivity via training and development, communication and collaboration strategies, and operational programs that improve customer engagement time.
We are seeking a Business Reporting Analyst with strong data reporting & insights skills, financial acumen, and analytics experience. AWS has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making; requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that tracks and delivers significant business value. We're looking for a hands-on and motivated self-starter who's passionate about using data to help us measure effectiveness of programs as it relates to both sales performance and sales productivity. The candidate must be able to pull data extracts from various internal source systems, create both tactical / compliance reporting but also strategic reporting to enable accurate and effective measurement of field readiness and time to ramp for new hires and existing employees. The successful candidate will have skills to manage the tactical aspects of running the reports but also be able to build frameworks that effectively communicate impact and have skills to derive insights and intelligence associated to the data. The Business Reporting Analyst will work to create reports and dashboards and conduct analysis which will not only measure impact but inform business recommendations.
This role will create and drive improvements to reports, reporting tools, and processes to increase the availability and granularity of actionable data globally across WWCS. This candidate will partner across various reporting, econometrics, and analytic teams to evolve the types and formats of data and insights in order to increase effectiveness in driving desired results.
The successful candidate will need to collaborate with internal end-users and cross-functional data owners/teams to solve problems, implement new reporting solutions, ensure data accuracy, and deliver successfully against high standards. Multi-tasking, operating well under time pressure, and balancing priorities are essential in the day-to-day rhythm of this position.
- BA/BS Degree required; advanced degree a plus
- 7+ years of reporting and analytics experience, based on building intelligent reports using large volumes of data
- Experience in Sales Operations or Sales Enablement supporting Sales reporting with clear skills aligned to deriving business insights associated to data analysis
- Highly proficient in Excel and creating Pivot Tables
- Experience using reporting software such as Tableau
- Advanced problem-solving skills to address unique and complex issues
- Experience with ERP/CRM/Commission software, various sales tools, and BI tools
- Highly detailed-driven with emphasis on accuracy and an ability to see the broader picture
- Ability to learn and create dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently and be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
- Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Ability to present complex results in a clear, concise, and action-oriented format
- Can balance bias for action with strong attention to accuracy and details
- Has the ability to iterate quickly as business needs dictate
- Background working with and supporting a global sales field organization
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a deadline-driven, collaborative environment
- Experience working within a cloud-based technology company would be highly beneficial