|Job Type:||Full Time|
Would you like to be a key member of the Australia/New Zealand AWS business team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in Healthcare? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider in the Australia/New Zealand Public Sector customer segment? You will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in this highly strategic market segment. Your responsibilities will include developing the strategy, help to drive revenue, adoption, market penetration and build a team to grow the business. The ideal candidate will have a strong medical background, a deep understanding of technology, ideally Cloud related and you should have experience that enables you to facilitate high level engagement in Healthcare.
- Help drive the Australia/New Zealand in-country revenue and market share in Healthcare.
- Facilitate strong relationships with key officials in the Healthcare space, policy makers, advisors and key partners
- Help define AWS Australia/New Zealand Healthcare strategy coverage
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive development plan
- Suggest & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust prospect pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & facilitate adoption.
- Facilitate long-term strategic relationships with key Healthcare accounts
- Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
- Significant Public Sector experience and domain knowledge with a proven background in building a business within Healthcare
- Entrepreneurial mindset, you love building businesses and have done it before
- You are an excellent public speaker.
- You enjoy spending time with customers, and have the ability to cultivate relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- You have a distinctive ability to communicate complex ideas in succinct and compelling ways
- You are sharp, self-motivated, result-oriented, and able to build a plan and make things happen, while upholding honesty and integrity and without compromising attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent