|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.comto see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 11.5 billion in annual revenues, over 1200 customers across the globe and 215,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Short Description: Work on a variety of critical client engagements with some of Infosys largest and most successful clients in Australia
Experience: 9+ years
- Design Infrastructure Platforms as code end to end…
- Initial engagement with projects
- OOM / and micro design
- Estimation and co-ordination into delivery pipeline
- Close engagement with Delivery Lead and planning
- Design In-Life pattern patching and defect resolution
- Design project solutions in line with HIP service offerings.
- Innovate and keep at pace with market trends.
- Manage and co-ordinate between partners, acknowledging Security, Network, Architecture and Service Management requirements.
- Strict awareness to compliance and security standards.
- 80% project recoverable.
- Will be working closely with various project stakeholders to understand their data needs.
- Will produce architecture/High Level Design documents.
- Will be required to do technical assessment of new scope for data masking and produce effort estimates.
- Expert in proven diverse technical skill across infrastructure, networks, security and applications either via specific projects or previous experience.
- Expert in infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud (Mandatory: AWS core services – EC2/EBS/ELB/NLB/ALB/RDS/CFN/Lambda etc, Azure, Desired: AWS EMR, ECS, ECR, EKS) and related automation concepts (Python, Powershell, Json template generators)
- Robust experience in networking concepts as applied to infrastructure-as-code.
- Advanced technical knowledge in automated delivery products / technology / tools.
- Advanced in building and managing relationships.
- Advanced in continuous deployment and testing techniques, along with documentation.
- Competent in following designs and developing to set standards.
- AWS / Azure products and services – specific evidence of delivering solutions on platform recently.
- Microsoft stack capability
- Knowledge of on prem /off prem migration activity.
- Experience in building in a vendor cloud solution.
- Around 10 years of experience in IT delivery
- Knowledge on JAVA will be a plus
- DevOps exposure and practice execution.
Location: Melbourne, AUS
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.