|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Our Splunk Family in Australia/ New Zealand are a results' focused and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have a great team culture with weekly team breakfasts, cocktail hour Fridays, end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
The Regional Services Sales Leader is responsible for building a strong Professional Services and Education Sales portfolio, driving growth in the business. Are you someone who can execute against a plan to deliver customer success and meet and exceed financial targets? Can you work cross functionally, selling Services offerings, rapidly growing adoption of Splunk products and use cases into new market areas and our customers’ ecosystems? If the answer to these questions is yes and you bring a real passion for building a positive customer experience, then please read on.
- You will be responsible for a driving Professional Services Bookings in strategic accounts in your region which will include achieving PS bookings targets, increasing attach rates and enabling license teams to sell services, plus maximizing delivery of Revenue into your customer accounts.
- Agree portfolio of Strategic Accounts with Regional PS Managers to maximise productivity of the role, and benefit to Regions
- Effectively communicate the Services strategy, goals, objectives and results to customers and internal license teams and partners
- Craft account plans for continued growth of the Services business and maintain continuous alignment with the Sales Organization.
- Drive Professional Services attach rate for the specific region or coverage area
- Work closely with your license Sales team counterparts and participate in QBR’s and forecast meetings to get results.
- Establish relationships at the C-level of the largest partners and customers in the region.
- Work hand-in-hand with Splunk account teams and partners on large opportunities, to position service delivery and best practices to deliver solutions.
- Ensure successful delivery of Services into Customer Accounts, leveraging Architects, Consultant and Project Management staff.
- 10+ years of experience in Sales within a software company (we will consider candidates with under 10 years experience provided they can demonstrate equivalent extensive experience)
- Experience in landing key initiatives, education of offerings and services and sales process.
- Experienced in various sales methodologies and complex sales training (eg. Spin, Challenger, Miller-Hyman, etc.)
- Quantifiable sales success and expertise in selling services related products and solutions to customers, with track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- History of building/growing a successful Services sales team that Splunk can use to scale this team when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Business or relevant technical field experience. (Bonus points will be given for MBA or Masters' Degrees).
- Knowledge of what it takes to build a scalable Services Sales model in a fast-growing environment.
- Travel is required up to 40%, possibly more at peak times.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.