|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you ready?
Optus is no longer just a traditional Telco, we’ve transformed in to a mobile-led multimedia company that delivers content and experiences. We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience with priority being our digital channels. We listen, we learn, we differentiate. Driving outstanding customer experience (CX) is key to Optus’ digital roadmap.
Your role is to join our Agile Digital Tribe as a Digital Business Analyst where you’ll work on digital and cross-business delivery projects working closely with the relevant Digital Product Owner. You will communicate the project vision and guide the rest of the team to implement the best customer experience within the typical constraints that exist in a large and complex corporate environment.
To succeed in this role, you will be a master of understanding complex integrated systems and product business rules, managing conflicting stakeholder objectives and working with technical teams to propose a solution design that satisfies the business need within system limitations, time and budget constraints. Our teams deliver in a fast-paced agile environment that requires a flexible and pragmatic approach to achieving results.
What makes you perfect for the role?
- Tertiary qualified in a Business / Technology discipline, experience working within Agile environments;
- Significant Senior BPM and CRM Business Analysis experience;
- Experience with requirements gathering, business process re-engineering, GAP Analysis, writing user stories and functional documentation;
- Advanced It literacy, with PEGA systems skills highly advantageous;
- Experience with the Agile delivery methodology and solid experience working with Enterprise customers;
- Natural problem-solver, highly organised and reliable with attention to detail;
- Understanding of relevant technology concepts such as mobile responsive design, client-side and server-side validation, JSON, CSS, APIs, native mobile apps; &
- Top influencing, negotiation, teamwork and leadership skills.
Please apply via the online function.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Heads Up! Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today. Please note that external agency assistance is not required!