|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!!
Job Title: Lead Solution Architect
Location: Macquarie Park
The Corporate IT group is part of the centralised application support and delivery facility within SingTel. This position reports to the–Associate Director, HR Systems.
- Leading the role as a site lead, managing a few local SMEs in Optus for HR Systems. Primarily, needs to ensure customer satisfaction and provide solid support on the HR Systems.
- Responsible for individual and team productivity and accountable for achieving performance, quality and efficiency targets
- Establishes strategies and business plans to support/drive improvements for growth, efficiencies and customer/employee satisfaction.
- Provide specific business knowledge to the team, support problem resolution and escalation management.
- Manage training of new team members; ensure they receive proper mentoring within the team and monitor the overall progress.
- Provide guidance, timely feedback and development support to each team member on an ongoing basis
- This role must possess the vision and hands on experience to formalize, standardize, govern, and evolve the architecture design, standards, and processes in our HR systems with the objective to deliver best practice, relevant, timely, reliable, and cost-effective solutions.
- Assist in overseeing a balanced IT project portfolio that meets business objectives and align the strategic plans of both IT and the business.
- Assist IT management, HR business stakeholders to develop and align the roadmap for the SingTel Group’s HR systems with the business’ strategy. Provide consultation to business to mature business ideas or provide expert recommendations to stimulate business needs.
- Be the strategic interface and global single point of contact between IT and Business stakeholders of the SingTel Group. The candidate must possess the consulting skills and industry experience to work with the stakeholders to understand business requirement and recommend industry best practice solutions.
- Managing expectations of senior stakeholders and maintaining a healthy and consistent pipeline of project and changes. Participate in regular meetings with stakeholders to build up trust, increase collaboration, and IT presence in the eyes of the stakeholders.
- Deliver projects with clearly defined and measurable benefits to the business on time, in scope and within budget. Ensure governance and adherence to project delivery standards.
- Manage customers’ expectations of requests/enhancements against all in the pipeline. Able to work with vendors and other IT stakeholders to prioritize needs.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or IT.
- Ability to validate and challenge user requirements to ensure that appropriate due diligence is placed on requirements as opposed to delivering unreasonable or unnecessary functionality.
- Demonstrated capability ensuring that end-to-end solution designs meet the needs of the client, provide for a quality technical solution, and comply with architectural directions and enterprise standards.
- Knowledge in various COTS technologies and applications that integrates with SAP.
- At least 3 years experiences in managing a team
- HR / Payroll programming experience including experience implementing HCM cloud applications in SuccessFactors
- Strong Knowledge of Success Factors Admin Tool, Business Execution (BizX) Talent Modules, Compensation, Employee Central, Performance, On-boarding, etc
- At least 3 years of experience in Success Factors Full lifecycle implementations.
- At least 3 years of HR business process design and development
- Minimum 10 years working experience in IT Industry
- Australian Payroll/Time Management with 5+ years configuration in SAP and support
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives & life experiences of all our people help us innovate & create strong connections with all of our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply ASAP!!