|Job Type:||Full Time|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is hiring an Enterprise Account Manager to help guide the current and future use of AWS services focused in a large enterprise.
Large enterprises have challenges unique to their scale and required transformation to continue to invent new value propositions, improve their ability to compete, adapt their processes and augment their customer experience.
As the AWS Account Manager based in Perth, Western Australia, you will be a significant player on the team responsible for providing global management of this account. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, directly and with partners, monitor deployment of projects and engage virtual and global resources. You will execute on a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorship, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
This is a very hands-on role where you will be expected to possess large account management experience, good technical background, and polished communication skills. You should be comfortable working with many autonomous technology and business groups one day, and presenting to an Executive Committee the next. The ideal candidate is a rapid self-starter, prepared to work on innovative integration opportunities under aggressive deadlines, work with AWS service teams to accelerate AWS services adoption, and work with cutting edge AWS technologies. You will have ownership of customer relationships and their subsidiary relationships in some locations, and influence them locally and abroad; identify customer’s business and technology challenges, align with strategic programs; design, build and execute an account plan jointly with your greater team and the customer with simple, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-bound outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Ownership of key customer relationships
Building of a transformational vision and execution model aligned with Customer’s challenges and desired outcome
Interaction with dozens of technology teams and business groups to aggressively drive further adoption of AWS products
Mobilizing AWS general managers, product management, and senior leadership for features to meet the needs of Customer’s teams
Work to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Experience as the primary account management leader for a Large Enterprise of working with multiple business units and influencing governance and policy is a plus.
- A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA a plus).
- Other experiences to include: large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record; ability to navigate across complex environments and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; and, establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.
- A strong understanding of cloud computing (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS), its benefits and the impact on enterprise transformation.
- Successful experience in managing transformation for large accounts
- Account leadership for complex accounts and quota achievements
- MBA or Degree qualification preferred