|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for Developers to join our Salesforce domain. We have exciting opportunities open in both our Auckland & Wellington office.
As Xero continues to grow and innovate, we look for people who want to join our journey and contribute to our success. We are currently on the lookout for Salesforce Developers who likes to think a little out-of-box, and are excited by the opportunity to use a highly customised Salesforce platform that taps into some of the best offerings from this cloud CRM, including AI-powered advanced analytics.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will work with the existing Salesforce Lead and Architect to drive development using Salesforce configuration or code to meet business needs. You will develop robust, high quality software that meets the expectations of your Salesforce team’s standards, keeping in line with modern best practices for highly scalable, reliable, maintainable software.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist product and design with the design, prototyping, and preparation of software specifications and interaction designs for product features.
- Deliver code that includes unit tests, integration tests that run automatically as part of the build and deployment process.
- Code review colleagues’ work and provide insightful and constructive feedback.
- Participate fully in the team’s agile ceremonies including taking periodic turns at facilitation as required.
- Motivate and empower teammates to achieve the next level of performance through technical mentorship and frequent feedback.
- Identify and promote opportunities to extend and enhance the use of new and existing technologies and Xero’s development standards.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships both within the product delivery team, specifically the product manager, product owner, UX designer, team lead and engineering colleagues, as well as the wider organisation.
- Be a part of a fun, rewarding, innovative and results-focused culture that lives and breathes Xero values!
What you will bring with you:
- At least 5 years experience in Salesforce Development, or in an equivalent development discipline with the aptitude and commitment to learn Salesforce skills.
- Experience designing and developing robust Salesforce UI solutions using Aura Components, Lightning Web Components and Visualforce pages
- Experience designing and integrating Salesforce using Outbound Message, Flow interagent, Streaming, SOAP, REST, Platform Events.
- Experience creating Data Migration and Data cleaning approach and implementation using Salesforce Data Loader, SQL scripting and other tools
- A passion for building innovative, quality software with intuitive user experiences that customers love.
- A love of rapidly building and shipping great SaaS products using modern, iterative methods.
- You will have the ability to break down complex problems into actionable work, deliver real-world business outcomes and handle changing priorities.
- You will have a customer-centric attitude and an always-curious approach to problem solving
- Open and effective communication style with excellent interpersonal skills, building effective relationships within and across teams.
- You will display #Ownership and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You will have had experience working in an agile environment using either SCRUM or Kanban framework
- Salesforce Certifications, Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities Cloud are beneficial.
Joining Xero means making a difference to the lives of many people, and working for a company with big goals. As part of our awesome package, you’ll get a competitive salary, Xero shares, Life Insurance, great colleagues and an environment that challenges you to follow your passions, develop your skills and be the best you can be.
Xero is a NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and is Rainbow Tick accredited too.
If you’ve read all this and feel you’ve got lots to offer, get in touch!