|Job Type:||Full Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Full Time Permanent position located at the Mercy Health Support Services office in Richmond with frequent travel to Home Care Services Regional Offices
- Responsible for delivering and overseeing the Quality Management Framework in the Home Care Services (Mercy Health Home Care Services) division of Mercy Health
- Reporting to Mercy Health’s Executive Director Quality, Safety and Innovation, the Quality Manager Home Care Services has strategic relationships with MH HCS’s management group and business partners to formulate and implement a strategic and system-driven approach to quality management and quality improvement in MH HCS in accordance with Mercy Health’s quality goals.
- Responsibilities of the role include: monitoring of quality activities, maintenance of the annual Quality Plan, monitoring and reporting of progress with projects and indicators, compliance with quality aspects of funding and service agreements and leadership of the preparation for third party reviews.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 9,000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or acceptable equivalent
- Previous experience in quality management systems in a healthcare setting
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply For this Job”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Ms Clare Grieveson Executive Director Quality, Safety and Innovation (03) 84167843
Quote Ref No: COR19
Applications Close: Sunday, 28 April 2019