|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Xero we want millions of small businesses to thrive through beautiful software, advice, and connections. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable, and more enjoyable too.
We are looking for a number of Senior Full Stack Developers to join our Enterprise Technology group, based in either Auckland or Wellington..
Come join the Billing team…
Become part of our Billing team which is in the process of replacing our current billing system with a more modern and scalable solution to better serve our expanding customer base and allow for more flexible and sophisticated billing scenarios. Utilise the latest stack (.NET Core, Microservices, Containers) with a great team and be exposed to plenty of opportunity to grow your development career even further.
As a Senior Developer you will…
Use the latest tools and techniques to create an innovative, next generation global SaaS product, designed to help small businesses become more productive.The experience you will bring is…
- Solid knowledge of C#, ASP.Net MVC and SQL Server with emphasis on writing modular, scalable code. Experience implementing cloud scale systems, preferably AWS, and an understanding of resilient cloud design patterns
- Significant relevant product experience (and some war stories to tell too) - think enterprise app development if not
- An ability to develop scalable software against large relational databases, specifically SQL Server (and any NoSQL databases); perhaps you’ve dabbled with event-driven architectures which would be a real bonus
- Front-end development experience with ReactJS and Redux would be well regarded but not essential
- Openness to share your understanding and experience of working within complex architecture designs that support scalable software solutions.
- A wealth of experience in both the technical and non-technical aspects of software development that enables you to share knowledge, mentor others and push for continuous improvement. Lift the team's game by championing positive change in team practices and culture.
What Xero can offer you…
If you’re looking to work with an internationally acclaimed, award winning product in either Auckland or Wellington then this is the opportunity you’re looking for. We’ve got huge global reach and appeal, have a strategy in place for continued success and now is the time to be a part of it all.
Xero’s environment is an awesome place to develop in: we have a culture we’re proud of which is the envy of many and our social vibe is real and alive. We're a big part of the development community and regularly go to conferences and host events and we have lots of social groups/teams too.
As part of our awesome package you’ll get Xero shares as well as a swathe of other cool perks to make your time here that much more enjoyable than elsewhere so if you’re interested apply online and we will be in touch.
Xero is a NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and isRainbow Tickaccredited too.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’re keen to join the team!