|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Xero we’re rewiring the world of small business, making it seamless, simpler and smarter. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable for small business owners, and more enjoyable too.
Xero is used globally by millions of customers every single day and we’re still growing, fast. We’re passionate about building beautiful software and continuously improving experiences for our awesome customers!
You can be a part of it!
Developers work in a collaborative team environment, continually delivering improvements and features to our customers while looking for innovative ways to handle the challenges of this fast paced industry.
At Xero, we trust you to build your career to the best of your ability and we will support your desire for learning with training and career mentorship to help you flourish. As part of our awesome package, you’ll receive Xero shares and a Life Insurance package as well as a variety of other perks to make your time here that much more fun. Our facilities and PX teams work hard to give us great workspaces with all the tech company perks so join us and experience our awesome culture.
What we’re looking for:
- A mix of frontend and backend skills
- An understanding of how Agile, Lean and DevOps principles enable software teams deliver value to users more effectively
- A growth mindset and excitement about tackling the next challenge that you and your team face.
- The belief that a strong team is more valuable than a group of individuals and enthusiasm to help your team thrive through coaching, pairing, mobbing and educating
- A desire to make a positive impact on the lives of millions of users
We like to keep things real and encourage everyone to maintain a healthy work/life balance. There are loads of additional perks we enjoy:
- Work in bright modern offices with adjustable desks so you can sit or stand
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle and work from home now and then
- Have the freedom to dress how you like - we like to keep it casual
- Barista coffee machines, complimentary fresh fruit and fizzy drinks.
- Great break out areas with pool tables and ping pong
- We have a gym in our office building where we also host fitness classes. We run wellness programs, get discounted gym memberships, and have onsite physio visits
- Free Xero paddle boards- to explore the harbour in ‘the coolest little capital in the world’
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.
Apply now with your CV and cover letter!