|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The WORK180 Story
After spending 10 years in the tech industry, Gemma Lloyd and Valeria Ignatieva knew there had to be a better way for women to identify workplaces that weren’t the typical “boys club” environments.
WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our goal was to improve workplaces for women and connect the best employers with top talent. Four years later, we have influenced positive change beyond our dreams.
WORK180 is achieving what no other job platform has done before. Businesses who do not meet our benchmark, are not allowed to advertise their jobs. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating supportive workplaces for women. This includes increasing paid parental leave, closing gender pay gaps and increasing the number of women in leadership.
We have ambitious future plans and looking for people who are driven and passionate about our mission to join us.
Here is why we need you..
We are a scaling product-led business that has a great UX and Tech function already. We are looking for someone to come in and take the reins to ensure we are delivering features and products aligned with our OKRs and on schedule.
- Work with stakeholders to capture product requirements & requests
- Track and report on success metrics of products and features
- Complete scope documents and JIRA cards
- Take a strategic lens to new products and features
- Work with marketing to deliver product updates and communications
This is what you will look like...
- Experience juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Ideation of products and services from inception to delivery using Agile principles
- Market analysis and segmentation
- Proven experience in leading and driving a product roadmap including SEO strategy
- Analytics & insights experience including the ability to make data-driven decisions
It’s true! WORK180 is an awesome place to work. Not only are you part of making positive change happen and raising the bar for workplace diversity, but there are challenging and exciting problem spaces, we deliver product updates super fast, and we have a highly-engaged, smart development team who are an absolute pleasure to work with.
- Marika Andrews, Head of UX says
Up to $120,000 + super
WORK180 is founded on values and principles to help leave the world a better place than we found it. We are professionals who believe in empowering women and offering solutions. And we strongly believe in flexible working and working from home.
If this role and culture sounds fitting to you, please apply now.