|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Product Manager – challenge yourself and be responsible for building game-changing world-class digital products
Salary: up to $120,000 + super
The WORK180 Story
WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our mission is to empower every woman to choose a workplace where they can thrive. Five years later, we have influenced change beyond our dreams. In 2018, we launched in the UK and will be launching in the US in 2020.
We are supported by an incredible team and backed by Atlassian’s co-founder Scott Farquhar’s and Kim Jackson’s private investment fund Skip Capital.
WORK180 is achieving what no other job platform has done before. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating inclusive workplaces. This includes increasing paid parental leave, introducing gender-neutral policies and closing gender pay gaps.
We have ambitious plans to expand globally and looking for people who are driven and passionate about our mission to join us.
Inspired by our story? Excited? Want to know more? Read what our CEO Gemma Lloyd has to say https://au.work180.co/blog/announcing-a-new-purpose-to-empower-every-woman-to-choose-a-workplace-where-they-can-thrive
Here is why we need you..
Want to make a genuine impact in a growing, product led company? Want to influence how processes are established, in an agile and supportive environment as we scale internationally?
Our UX and Tech teams have done exceptionally well in scaling the business and building out product functionality. We've only scratched the surface in terms of what we can do. This role is an integral part of our growth strategy as a product led company, helping to deliver ROI for our Endorsed Employers and an empowering experience for our job seekers.
Your KPI’s are centred around:
- Driving the product strategy for the business to deliver ROI to both candidates and endorsed employers
- Acting as conduit between product (UX & technology) and the rest of the business
- Delivering product requirements, product communications and scoping out product roadmap
- Increasing conversions rates and organic traffic acquisition
Here is what you will do...
- Understand current and future business growth and deliver against agreed OKR’s to execute growth strategy.
- Work as part of a cross functional team and applying a strategic lens on the full life cycle of product, from discovery to delivery (research, concepts, validation and ideation through to implementation, measuring, reporting and celebrating).
- Effectively communicate problems we are solving, benefits we are delivering and how we differentiate our products to achieve business goals.
- Capture requirements for product enhancement features/MVP and scope out/deliver to project plan
- Create simple product updates that can be distributed internally & externally to demonstrate value add of our products and services.
This is what you will look like...
- Atleast 2 years Product Management experience.
- Experience generating agile aligned product roadmaps and performance reporting.
- Strategic mindset and ability to communicate vision
- Product management experience and worked with cross functional agile teams to deliver results throughout product lifecycle
- Energetic, self-motivated, proactive team player
- Problem solver excited by a challenge, you take a problem and break it down into small sets of achievable actions
- Strong organisational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Why work for us?
Not only will you perform work that matters with a phenomenal team by your side, we will also provide you with:
- An opportunity to participate in our Employee Share Option Plan
- A competitive base salary upto $120k plus superannuation
- A fully flexible role, based from anywhere you see fit
- Phone & Laptop
WORK180 is founded on values and principles to help leave the world a better place than we found it. We are professionals who believe in empowering our team to do their best work. We work as a team, we’re agile and we’re accountable. We put the customer first and we’re passionate about what we do.
We achieve this through a culture of trust- we all work 100% remotely! To learn more about how this looks in real life, you can hear from our team:
About working at WORK180
It’s true! WORK180 is an awesome place to work. Not only are you part of making positive change happen and raising the bar for workplace diversity, but there are challenging and exciting problem spaces, we deliver product updates super fast, and we have a highly-engaged, smart development team who are an absolute pleasure to work with.
- Marika Andrews, Head of UX
About remote working
- Damian Karzon, Technology Lead