|Location:||Albany, Bunbury, Collie, Northam, Perth, Secret Harbour, West Perth|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Mining continues to strive forward with our projects in 2020 on sites such as Karara, Gruyere, FMG Queens, Eliwana and Cape Preston. Due to a increase in mobile fleet, we are now seeking experienced All-Rounder Operators and DTO's to jump on board with the Downer team on this exciting ramp up at Gruyere Gold project due to kick off in April/May.
Reporting to the Production Superintendent, and as key members of a high performing team you will play an integral role in implementing the client's project requirements. You will required to perform safe and effective production outcomes and continuous improvement principles pertaining to surface excavation, whilst operating mobile plant equipment.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience operating within an open cut mining environment
- Solid experience in the safe operations of a minimum CAT 785 or MT4400 Trucks
- Excavators - Liebherr R9400, PC 300, PC 1250 and Hitachi 3600
- Dozers - D10 & D11
- Graders - 16M
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Current manual C-class license essential
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse and inclusive leading-edge business
- A supportive work environment with professional development opportunities
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Competitive hourly rate and a great 2:1 roster
- Numerous financial benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
These are permanent employment opportunities for people with passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer Mining.
So, if its just the trucks you like to operate, or you like to operate across multiple pieces of fleet, we have both to suit. Please apply directly to the application, so you do not miss out on this exciting ramp at Gruyere.
** Please note, that a Current National Police Clearance will be required to work on this site.