|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer’s Engineering team has been built by bringing together teams of great people to deliver excellent work for our customers. With this in mind, and due to continued growth, a position is now available for a Team Lead - Primary Design .
Based from our Melbourne office (Collins St, CBD) the Team Lead – Primary Design is responsible for leading and managing a team of Primary Engineers to deliver a high quality, flexible and responsive technical service. The role is responsible for the technical aspects (functions) of Primary Design throughout the project lifecycle from capture to close-out under an EPC delivery model. The role manages all technical resource requirements for delivery including the project engineering and commissioning services (as required) and provides mentoring and development of teams.
- Ability to mentor and grow a team of highly skilled and experienced technical resources
- Experience in design of primary electrical equipment, substation layouts, conductors and fittings selection, earthing system, power system studies, cable management system and insulation coordination
- Engineering and primary plant experience in generation, traction, transmission and distribution
- Proven positive customer relationship experience and ability to build strong customer relationships that result in repeat business opportunities
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please submit your resume via the links provided. Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply
For more information, please contact Liz Skewes on email@example.com, however, applications must be made via the careers portal and will not be accepted via email.