|Job Type:||Full Time|
The AWS SaaS Factory program is centered around understanding the needs of SaaS providers and equipping them with the technical and business guidance they need to be successful. This is key to AWS becoming the platform of choice for current and future SaaS providers. Addressing this market need is the goal of the SaaS Factory program. Amazon Web Services is looking for world class candidates to lead our partners on this journey. This will include a range of deliverables, including the building of POC solutions, blogging, conducting workshops, and lots of whiteboard deep dives. The SaaS Factory engagements will vary based on the needs of the partners, including optimization of existing solutions, building of new SaaS products, or migration to a multi-tenant model.
Candidates should have a broad and deep set architecture and application design skills. We're looking for development and/or infrastructure builders who have hands-on, in-the-weeds experience. Your background must also include time working directly in or with customer environments, prior experience working with partner communities is a plus. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior engineers at both top software vendors and AWS service teams, influencing their roadmaps and driving innovation. Previous AWS experience is preferred but not required. Strong public speaking and writing skills are required. In this role, candidates will also have the opportunity to write white papers, deliver technical webinars, and speak at events.
AWS is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, servicing millions of customers all over the world, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology, and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders. AWS customers include some of the most innovative startups like Netflix, Airbnb and Instagram, as well as some of the largest global enterprises like Shell, Unilever, Hitachi, Sharp, and Samsung.
- 10+ years industry experience
- 7+ years hands-on software experience building complex solutions, ideally SaaS in the cloud
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience, preferably in the enterprise space
- 5+ years in a customer / partner facing role or extensive experience working with internal business leads to develop solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Prior presentation and written communication skills
- An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- 3+ years experience building and designing solutions that run in virtualized, distributed or web environments