|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join a high performing Big 4 Restructuring Team with rewarding career development
- Ask us how our flexible working policy can work for you
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG's Restructuring Services team , within the Deals, Tax, Legal division helps clients across a diverse range of industries confronted with difficult challenges to improve and restore value. Our Melbourne team continues to win challenging and interesting assignments and is currently seeking candidates for a number of positions from Analyst to Manager level.
You will have the opportunity to develop your advisory, restructuring and insolvency skills that will enhance your development into a well-rounded and versatile advisor. You will:
- Work on a range of interesting assignments which will include advisory, restructuring and insolvency services;
- Deploy best in class data analytics tools to diagnose and design integrated solutions to deliver superior outcomes for clients;
- Work with KPMG resources from across a range of divisions and work within a transactional environment alongside colleagues from Mergers and Acquisitions, Debt Advisory, Transaction Services and others
- Assist in the preparation of marketing proposals, pitch packs and undertake the analysis of target opportunities
- Coach and mentor junior team members in a supportive and inclusive environment
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- CA qualification or working towards completion;
- Degree in business, commerce/accounting or a relevant discipline;
- Exposure to informal turnaround or restructuring engagements;
- Prior insolvency experience across the range of formal appointments;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proficiency in using Excel to interpret data and generate insights;
- Ability to work in a team environment and provide meaningful support to senior team members on larger/complex assignments;
- A positive mindset and strong commercial and interpersonal skills
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!