|Job Type:||Full Time|
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is rapidly growing in importance. We’re seeing more and more amazing AI work being done from home automation and mobile apps to financial trading and shipping logistics. Given the scale required for developing AI models, the cloud is an ideal place to deploy AI models, and AWS is the leader in the deployment of AI and usage of associated services such as AWS Machine Learning. We’re looking for someone passionate and deeply excited about this space Someone who is devoted to helping customers understand how AI can make a big difference to their businesses.. We need that rare technologist that is as comfortable consulting with customers, can develop demo’s and prototypes to prove the technology for their use case. And is as comfortable working with an engineering team as talking with a journalist to join our AWS Solution Architecture team.
AWS is expanding its focus on making AI more accessible to developers. One of the ways we’re doing that today is through our machine learning services. In our view, machine learning should be made easy for developers of all skill levels without having to learn complex algorithms and technology.
You will be responsible for helping customers understand the value proposition of AWS Services related to AI, creating the most compelling content to help customers understand the use cases and value propositions, and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption. You will be an AI evangelist to customers and also internally, helping to develop the AI knowledge and skills of SA’s internally and develop a community. You will also work the engineering and product management teams to shape the product vision and prioritize features. You’ll get to work on a growing business and have a big impact every day.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
- Be great fun to work with. At Amazon Web Services, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be technical and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
- You must enjoy communicating with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for helping customers of all shapes and sizes, from hot start-ups to established enterprises understand how our AI services can help take their applications to the next level.
- Have an unbridled passion for technology. We are continuing to innovate at a rapid pace. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and helping articulate the most complex technical concepts in simple terms that make sense to customers.
If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on the cutting edge of technology, we would love to have you on the team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Architect solutions leveraging AWS Machine Learning services, working closely with our customers to deeply understand their business needs and to design a technical solution that takes best advantage of the AWS Cloud platform and Machine Learning Services.
- Prove viability of the solution through mechanisms like proof-of-concepts or prototypes,
- Thought Leadership – Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.) Evangelize AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, Whitepapers, Reference architectures and Public-Speaking events such as AWS Summit and User-Group events. Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with partners and customers.
- Develop and support an AWS internal community of IoT related Subject Matter Experts.
- Collaborate with AWS field sales, professional services, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and effectively use AWS services.
- Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team helping to ensure customer success on the AWS platform. Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support. Provide updates on customer progress and ensure plan execution by partners.
The candidate will possess both technical and customer-facing skills that will allow them to be a "trusted advisor" to customers. He or she will be able to facilitate relationships with senior personnel, as well as easily interact and give guidance to technical experts, software developers, IT pros, and system architects. The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Very strong understanding and experience in the field of AI and related technologies. Deep experience developing AI models in real-world environments.
- Significant experience deploying ML models. Signinifcant experience developing AI solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code e.g. Familiar using ML Platforms/Tools like MXNet, Cafee, Spark MLlib, TensorFlow
- Experience using Cloud Computing Technologies and related emerging technology
- Strong technical architecture, design, deployment and operational level knowledge of AI platforms, standards, protocols and devices
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
- A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
- Ability to work across an Asia-Pacific context (Australia/New Zealand, ASEAN, India, Korea).
- PhD or Advanced Degree in related technology
- 5 or more years in consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success. Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organisation, from technical experts to senior executives.
- Familiar with AWS Services.
- Experience with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly AWS, Lambda, Machine Learning, IoT, DynamoDB, EMR etc
For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit AMAZON Web Services **Please note, if your application is successful you will be contacted by email regarding the next steps. Please check your Spam/Junk Mail box** To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. aws-sabdm-ap aws-solarch-ap