|Job Type:||Full Time|
AWS Training and Certification is passionate about revolutionizing the way people advance their cloud IT skills and careers. AWS re/Start in a Training and Certification program aimed at creating a diverse talent pool of hundreds of thousands of skilled AWS practitioners by actively recruiting outside of the traditional technical pipeline, providing leading training and certification and placing individuals into high demand, entry-level cloud jobs within AWS customer and partner organizations.
AWS Training and Certification is seeking a dynamic, organized, and experienced Senior Program Manager, who is passionate about stimulating positive social change, to own and scale this innovative program across Asia Pacific, with an immediate focus on Australia and New Zealand (ANZ).
The successful candidate will be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves and willingness to support the program wherever you are needed. To establish a program growth and scale, you will be able to identify and engage public funding options and establish partnerships with local delivery partners and employment agencies. Also, you will be able to effective work across AWS functional teams, engage with AWS customers and partners, and build relationships with government and social impact organizations. You will oversee the customer journey, monitor the program to ensure we are achieving outcomes for program participants and employers, and continuously seek out opportunities to improve and scale the program.
You must have superior communication skills, superior attention to detail, a collaborative work style, and an unparalleled work ethic. You are passionate about technology and training, are extremely data-driven, and willing to dive deep to understand the talent needs of AWS customers and partners.
- Own the program definition and design in line with the local needs, market demand, policies, and external funding opportunities within Asia Pacific with an immediate focus on ANZ
- Establish the strategic direction of the Program.
- Lead government and public policy engagements.
- Provide thought leadership and collaboration with customers and internal AWS business development and sales organizations to drive roadmaps and create job placement opportunities.
- Drive execution of the program, including providing quality assurance for local community and training partners
- Track and report key performance indicators and course correct as needed.
- Be the region's thought leader for the value of cloud computing careers and AWS certification.
- Engage with Director, VP, and C-level executives to promote and brand the program, while building and maintaining customer and partner relationships
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in Program Management, preferably in cloud computing companies, and/or experience in a cloud computing role
- 3+ years of experience in training/education programs
- Bachelor degree in business, technology, or relevant field of study
- Superior oral and written communication skills, with experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Familiarity with AWS architecture and services is an advantage
- Understanding of cloud computing roles
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for ideas
- Strong self-starter, resourceful and execution focused
- Comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well
- AWS certification
- Experience with Salesforce
- Familiarity with public funding