|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role can also be based in Melbourne or Singapore.
APAC Commercial Field Enablement is looking for a Senior Learning and Development Program Leader who is highly experienced in designing and developing transformation programs that support elevating field sales skill and capability, for both our field sales and field sales leadership teams.
The successful candidate comes with experience in designing, developing and building successful programs that elevate overall sales & sales leader skills to accelerate our goals associated to driving customer outcomes and delivering results. The successful candidate will have experiencing in building programs that 1) Improve and elevate the fields ability to understand, articulate and credibly support/advise our customers to solve business challenges and/or accelerate achievement of their business goals, & 2) Improve overall Manager effectiveness, business acumen and coaching / mentoring capabilities.
If you are a self-starter with strong communication and collaboration skills and proven success in building effective and engaging development and training programs, we would love to speak with you!
Key Outcomes and Goals
Strategic Planning and Program Delivery
Ø A framework to support role profiling and competency assessment to support foundational development planning and the creation of a role based learning journey mapped to job role required skills.
Ø Build of an skills based enablement strategy and aligned programs focused on capability development and transformation of our field & field leader organization.
Ø Build flexible and sustainable Sales Practices that facilitate the successful execution and adoption of learning goals.
Ø Build and deliver Learning initiatives that facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Ø Seek to be bold, exploring external research and latest thinking in how technology, AI, machine learning, and the future of work will enhance our ability to accelerate the success of our field organization and their ability in creating delight for our customers.
Ø Creation of Strong Change Management plans that are focused on driving program awareness and adoption and that effectively measures impact and opportunities for continuous improvement.
Ø In collaboration with key stakeholders, design and deliver;
o An agreed sales methodology that underpins our culture and sales practices
o An agreed operating rhythm that creates the foundation for the pulse of our sales teams
o A Sales Leader Curriculum that includes a coaching practice focused on behaviors that develops world class sales teams
o A Sales Person Curriculum that is continuous in self-awareness and on-going sales development
o Assess and utilise where applicable latest thinking in delivery modes for learners,
o A program of embedding practices that supports and measures agreed sales behaviours
o An agreed agile measurement practice with key stakeholders, including a test and learn cycle to support continuous improvement
o A metrics framework that measures the impact and success of developed and deployed programs and a communication framework
- 10+ years of experience in designing and delivering effective field enablement programs focused on Sales and Sales Leader capability development
- 10+ years program management skills with an ability to develop and execute large-scale projects plans with minimal supervision
- An exceptional writer, editor, and communicator with executive presence
- A demonstrated ability to synthesize complex concepts, formulate a clear point of view, and write concise and compelling narratives.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple global and local projects at once
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well
- Ability to exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow timeframes.
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done, even when it’s outside the scope of the job.
- An agile, flexible individual with a “can-do” approach to managing ambiguity and a highly iterative creative process
- Building and maintaining partnerships with local and global teams
- Meeting deadlines, prioritizing large workloads, maintaining a strong attention to detail, and working independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience with latest learning technology that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of field training delivery and absorption.
- An Ability to travel ~ 25% time