|Job Type:||Full Time|
AWS is seeking a world-class professional to help manage customer relationships with some of the largest companies in ANZ.
The Enterprise Sales Manager will be responsible for helping providing business leadership and management across our customers. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects and engage virtual resources. You will help define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- The Enterprise Sales Manager is responsible for teaming with the customer’s IT Organization to help build strategic relationships across the account, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups. They are responsible for working at the most senior level within the account and help implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation.
- The Enterprise Sales Manager will work with all appropriate AWS resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams and Professional Services) to support customer interests. This includes dotted line responsibility.
- Development of formal case studies and other forms of references highlighting activity and workloads running on AWS is core to the role.
- Solid experience in technology related sales or business development experience.
- Direct field experience in working with top enterprise accounts across your assigned territory.
- Extensive customer & contact network.
- Sales experience with virtualization/infrastructure solutions a bonus.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science/MIS or equivalent work experience required.