|Job Type:||Full Time|
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you! Here's your chance to join our Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Partner Training Manager - ANZ.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take the initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. This role will be pivotal in supporting the training and enablement of AWS Partner Network (APN) which is the global partner program for AWS. It is focused on helping partners build a successful AWS-based business by providing great business, technical, professional services, marketing, and GTM support.
- Proactively collaborate with AWS Partner Organization and capture requirements in the region that can be developed into scalable training programs; be a voice for the partner team in the region
- Create, execute & host partner training programs in ANZ
- Comprehensive knowledge of Partner training programs, T&C training offerings, course roadmap, funding programs, Partner programs, and course objective/overview to be a trusted advisor
- Engage APN channel partners, understand patterns in their knowledge gaps and provide thought leadership for proposed programs and curriculum
- Expertise in data to provide analytics in making business decisions and coordinate schedules for ILT events, manage event planning, working closely with partner team
- Analytical capability to understand key trends in the region across the APN channel partner community, and working with the partner leaders in the region to establish programs and curriculum that will help drive customer satisfaction and partner revenue
- Evaluate effectiveness and propose adjustments to programs to improve performance and ensure objectives are met
- Drive awareness of new or updated Partner training information for internal Partner facing teams and AWS Partner community through established platforms
- Contribute to the increase the number of AWS certified and accredited partner individuals, individuals trained, and deliver against goals
- Manage the development of highly complex training projects which are business critical with significant bottom-line impact.
- Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company.
- Understand cloud technologies and distributed computing at a high level and relate back to curriculum
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT channel environment or similar position
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record of managing multi-faceted projects with the ability to drive through completion
- Ability to effectively work in a highly ambiguous environment and within cross-functional teams across the organization
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Bias for action: ability to initiate new programs, obtain senior management buy-in and support.