|Job Type:||Full Time|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a world-class leader experienced in the Financial Services Industry (FSI) to join our team and accelerate the adoption of AWS cloud computing services across Asia Pacific. As an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Success Manager, you will lead engagement with top software partners in the FSI segment. You will collaborate with partners to drive joint GTM (Go-To-Market) and Sell-With success, bring innovative solutions to customers, help them engage with and nurture their clients, differentiate their offerings and customer experience, and work across the AWS Partner team and AWS Commercial Sales organizations to enhance and grow partner-related AWS revenue.
The ideal candidate understands solutions for banking and payments, capital markets, and insurance. This individual is an accomplished leader with a strong background in technology in the industry, experienced at influencing innovation with ISV technology partners and with the presence to engage with decision makers at the executive level. You will have strong business development, product management, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. You can demonstrate an ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and show prior solution and program successes.
- Orchestrate different resources within the AWS organization to support ISV partner Sell-With and GTM activities and create/ maintain a long-term, scalable joint GTM model that drives partner and customer success.
- Be the "Go To" resource for ensuring key high-profile joint sales opportunities are sourced, developed and closed.
- Drive sales execution across activities, including coordination of lead generation-related and joint sales enablement activities between your ISV partners and the AWS field organizations.
- Lead regular pipeline reviews to ensure pipeline information is thorough and accurate according to AWS’s adoption solution stages. Hold reviews with both ISV and AWS sales teams to identify best practices and lessons to be learned.
- Broker internal resources, tools, references and/or investments needed to execute on the business plans in order to help meet the set goals.
- 10+ years of experience in FSI in sales, partner management, business development, product management
- Strong understanding of technology and enterprise IT systems deployed in FSI customer environments
- Directly sold, supported, or marketed to clients and partners across ANZ and preferably Asia Pacific
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Demonstrated expertise in software including Software as a Service or other cloud-based technologies
- Deep experience managing joint GTM success with technology partners, including development and tracking of joint sell-with and sell-through business activities.
- Track record of success building a partner ecosystem with solutions or innovation programs