|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems based on Microsoft Technology Stack? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is hiring Senior Solution Architects to help customers accelerate their adoption of Microsoft workloads on to the AWS platform.
AWS is at the forefront of embracing new ways of doing things, making decisions quickly, and not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a start-up. The solution architecture community in AWS is seen at the forefront of working with customers to help them make generational changes, in their core workloads as they embrace and move them to the cloud.
As a solution architect it is imperative you can build and develop trust as they make these system and architecture changes. You will be working with some of the largest companies on the planet, to start-ups who are building the next generation of application which have an impact on society. If you have the ambition and skills to be part of the Solutions Architecture Team in AWS we would like to hear from you.
Your broad responsibilities will include:
- Be able to understand in detail the investments in Microsoft technologies and advise customers on an architectural approach to move these workloads to the cloud.
- Act as a thought leader to help customers understand the value proposition of the AWS platform and influence key decision makers in shaping decisions in adopting Microsoft technology on the AWS platform.
- You will be responsible for accelerating customer adoption of Microsoft workloads on AWS by helping customers understand best practices for Microsoft technologies on AWS. You will have specific experience with Active Directory design, consolidation and migration strategies.
- You will be responsible for developing and communicating the Microsoft on AWS capability ,to both the internal AWS communities and externally through blog posts, webinars, presentations, events white papers and reference architectures.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience
- Three years of technical pre-sales consultancy with a proven track record of designing complex Microsoft solutions.
- Proven customer experience in Microsoft related technologies (Active Directory, Windows Server and Enterprise Applications) and must be able to dive deep into identity management.
- A proven experience with migration of Data Center and cloud migration projects.
Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure architecture such as SQL, Active Directory, .NET
- MCSA, MCSD, and/or MCSE
- AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate
- Some travel will be required
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.