|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Utilise your passion for making an impact to our key diverse and complex customers
- Draw from your market presence to provide meaning and purpose in your role
- Place the customer at the centre of everything you do
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in their businesses and their personal dreams and their day to day communities. We back the bold who move Australia forward, but first and foremost, we get the basics right to deliver what we promise, making it easy to deal with us.
Our Sale team are looking for an experienced business banker to join their team to manage a diverse portfolio of key clients. Someone who strives to achieve the best outcomes for our customers whilst having the drive and passion for Business Development and Acquisition. As an experienced Business Banking Manager you will be required to source new business and build on existing customer relationships, sourcing effective referrals and lead generation. Whilst being responsible for a portfolio of diverse customers the SBBM role will also see you driving the growth of the portfolio, imparting specialist advice and actively pursuing revenue growth from existing clients. Therefore, your ability to establish business and community networks along with your strong relationship building and interpersonal skills are essential to your success in this position.
In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively leveraging networks of internal and external contacts to help identify new referral opportunities
- Implement initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Talking to customers about their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
The purpose of my role:
- I will manage new opportunities with the goal of building relationships that endure
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes
- Deeply understand my customer’s current and future needs and collaborate across a broad network to ensure a tempered approach to delivering the right outcomes and balancing risk
- Drive efficiencies and effectiveness across the team, business partners and overall value chain by modelling NAB’s values and behaviours
- As a Senior member of the team I will support and advocate for strategic & business initiatives
Experiences that will shape me:
- Connectivity to our Customer and community whereby placing the customer at the heart of everything I do
- Development experiences that can accelerate my performance and help me thrive under new ways of working
- Relationships that matter via collaborative and shared success with others such as product and credit partners
- Advocate for new technology to deliver innovative solutions for customers
- Bigger picture experiences to strategically drive the One NAB Plan
- On-going family and support benefits, inclusive of flexible working arrangements, paid maternity/paternity leave, lifestyle benefits and health insurance discounts
More about Sale:
Sale is situated roughly mid-way between the other large Gippsland centres of Traralgon and Bairnsdale, just west of the extensive Gippsland Lakes network. Sale is the gateway to a number of attractions along the southern part of the Ninety Mile Beach. The small towns of Seaspray and Golden Beach directly front the pristine coastline, while Loch Sport is situated on a peninsula wedged between Lake Victoria and the ocean of Bass Strait. This beautiful region offers many activities for visitors to the region, some of which are water activities on Lake Wellington such as water skiing, sailing, canoeing and swimming, you can also go cycling, horse riding, bush walking or hiking along the picturesque landscape. To find out more about Sale VIC - Click Here!
In return for your efforts we will support your ongoing career development by providing you with the tools you need to progress within our Business Banking division. If this exciting opportunity sounds like your next move, then apply today.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or have permanent residency. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so let us know you’re interested.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 22 Apr 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 19 May 2019 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time