|Job Type:||Full Time|
Account Manager – Campbelltown
Due to an internal promotion an opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and committed Sales Professional to join the Sydney field sales team working from our Campbelltown Branch. Your assignment will be to manage an established portfolio of accounts and jobsites as well as identify and capitalize on new business opportunities within a designated sales territory.
- Build and develop relationships with key customers.
- Achieve portfolio growth through client engagement and customer service.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities.
- Promote a Safety first culture.
To be successful in this position
- Ideally you will have experience in sales managing, building and fostering relationships.
- Possess a customer centric approach with a desire to drive client engagement and solutions based customer service.
- Strong organisational and commutation skills.
- Able to operate autonomously.
- Have experience with CRM systems.
Why join Coates Hire? We are Australia’s largest equipment hire company and for the last 130 years we have played an integral part in servicing Australia's Engineering, Building and Construction, Maintenance, Mining, Manufacturing and Government.
We understand that our people are fundamental to our success and strive to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop their careers.
- Quality training, continuous development and career growth opportunities.
- Solid national support structure.
- Generous remuneration package plus Tool of Trade Vehicle.
- Competitive commission structure.
**Applications:**To pursue this challenging and dynamic opportunity, please click the 'Apply' button.