|Job Type:||Full Time|
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.Reporting to the Superintendent Site Systems, the focus of this role is to provide proactive, confidential and efficient administrative support to the Site Systems Team within our Goonyella Riverside Mine. This role is being offered on a fixed term 12 month fixed term basis**.
Your duties will include:
- Establishes and maintains confidential and statutory records, correspondence and related material.
- Management of the Site Systems budget allocation through purchase order creation and management of purchase orders.
- Working with key stakeholders to maintain and support the integrity of the site’s Safety Health Management System (SHMS).
- Coordinates new starters and visitors including onboarding.
- Data entry of records related to safety, risk and audits; and
- General coordination/administrative tasks to assist the Site Systems team
- Administering and ensuring the integrity of the Mine Record.
- You will have resilience, patience and ability to work autonomous.
- Experience in administration within a technical environment.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- Advanced MS Office Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Sound knowledge of SAP reporting and Hummingbird is preferred.
- Ability to organise and manage competing demands and priorities.
- Strong technical proficiency, with the ability to efficiently manage multiple work processes in a busy and complex environment.
- Well-developed communication and relationship management skills across diverse audiences.
- Action oriented and results focused with advanced influencing skills and be able to work effectively with all levels.
This position is offered on a 5x2 roster and is based at our Goonyella Riverside mine which is located in the Bowen Basin, Central Queensland near Moranbah.At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms. #LIQLD**