|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience working within a corporate environment
Welcome to This Australian Life.
From the millions of Australians we protect, to those that make it happen every day at TAL, people really are what we’re all about.
TAL needs people who represent our diverse Australian community.
People who embrace our spirit and inspire confidence in their colleagues, customers and community. People who are passionate about making the most of the choices and options we provide. People who do what’s right, aim high, and work smart.
About the Opportunity
The Facilities Manager is the point of escalation for any maintenance or building issues across TAL as well as ensuring maintenance of efficient and effective delivery of support services.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders as well as provide them with support around policies and procedures
- Key point of contact for sites under management
- Partner with IT on Critical Environment management
- Strong vendor management across multiple industries
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience within a similar role in a corporate environment
- Knowledge around electrical and building operation/ management
- Strong customer service skills
- Vendor management
- People Management experience
Work is a big part of this Australian life, and we work hard to make it one of the best parts. We want our employees to work in ways that suits their life and the nature of their role, so they feel able to meet their work life commitments and support their wellbeing. Everyone’s welcome to work for us – regardless of their age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status or any disabilities they might be living with.
We know it’s the people we work with and experiences we share that make work meaningful and fulfilling, and we’d love for you to be part of it.
You don’t have to be an artist, adventurer, doer or dreamer, but it really helps.
If you would like to apply or refer a friend please click on the relevant button below and follow the instructions.