|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Key role supporting the Customer Segmentation Program within C&IB
- 4-month contract
- Melbourne or Sydney CBD location
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in their businesses and their personal dreams and their day to day communities. We back the bold who move Australia forward, but first and foremost, we get the basics right to deliver what we promise, making it easy to deal with us.
About the role:
The Senior Consultant role supports the Head of C&IB Transformation in delivering a medium-sized project to refine its C&IB client tiering model and will focus on implementing process and systems changes as required, as well as co-ordinate stakeholder updates and change management.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Take a root-cause, customer-design-led approach to developing solutions
- Ensure solutions developed and implemented are supported by appropriate training, communication and controls
- Ensure solutions are sustainable, i.e. clear resourcing, processes and systems in put in place to enable ongoing management as BAU (business as usual)
- Support HO Transformation to develop and implement a client tiering RACI (responsible, accountable, consulted, informed) framework across C&IB and other NAB stakeholders
- Understand the complex and diverse nature of the C&IB business, its global reach and its services to design best-fit solutions
To be successful in this role you will have 7-10 years in business improvement or initiative management, ideally gained in Corporate & Institutional Banking or a related environment. Your resume will reflect proven experience in implementation (people, processes, systems and technology) and a track-record in quality stakeholder engagement, uncovering root-cause issues and developing solutions.
Tertiary and post graduate qualifications in an area such as Business or Commerce, along with a high proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint & Visio will be highly regarded.
What we offer
This rewarding opportunity will see you working with a team that is focussed, smart, hardworking and passionate about our shared vision to create the very best experience for our customers.
As the successful applicant you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, a flexible working environment and a genuine opportunity to deliver organisation change across the C&IB division.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 16 Apr 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 28 Apr 2019 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time