|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19014247
- Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
- Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- The Senior Credit & Reporting Analyst is responsible for developing and enhancing the automated platform for efficient & timely generation of MIS/Reports, for local and overseas stakeholders, covering regulatory, policy and portfolio control requirements.
- Additionally, the role requires refinement of forecasts, establishment of product level MIS and tracking of operational & credit risk indicators for the franchise.
- This position is the key contact point for all data matters pertaining to source systems & Regional Data Warehouse, as well as key technical support for Finance, Compliance & Control Unit, and has strong interface with Credit Ops Collections Analytics teams.
Key accountabilities include:
- Automation/production of regular monthly Risk Indicator Report & Portfolio Quality Review Deck within schedule
- Prepare analysis of portfolio delinquency & loss trends for Monthly Risk Reviews
- Develop database to enhance quality of Credit Review & Forecast submissions for local and overseas stakeholders
- Track & report Key Risk Indictors to manage both operational & credit risk
- Provide support to BASEL III Reporting and ongoing parameter validations for unsecured products
- Responsible for Global (CCAR & FDIC) and local regulatory (APRA) reporting for Unsecured products
- Key support to Global RRTS project requirements for Unsecured products
Key Skills and Experiences Required:
- Minimum 5 year experience in similar role is preferable
- Practical experience in SAS and SQL and other programming software
- Advanced user of MS Excel and Access
- Programming knowledge and experience in VB and VBA
- Strong database development and manipulation skills
- Knowledge of consumer banking products and related credit risk (highly desirable)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and team communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability, with an eye for detail
- Ability to drive work from conception through to completion with minimum supervision with a “can do” attitude
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (Presenting technical information to non technical audience)
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight reporting deadlines, including ad-hoc requirements
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment