|Job Type:||Flexible Working Arrangements|
Connect with Telstra
Our vision is to create a brilliant connected future for everyone. And that’s where you come in, by helping our customers to connect: faster, better and smarter.
About the role
Working at our Southland store, the job will have you on the shop floor, talking with our new and existing customers. Listening is key, as we're here to help - and for you, providing a brilliant customer experience is about finding the best possible solutions to suit their individual needs.
Whether you’re chatting about new and exciting technologies such as wearable devices, matching a broadband plan for our customers for the home or office, or discussing our products and services designed to help customers connect in new and different ways – you’ll be the face and voice of Telstra to provide personalised service and advice.
Some of the specifics
- Telstra Store in Southland: Shop 3055-3056, 1239 Nepean Highway, Cheltenham VIC 3192
- Part-time position, 20-hours a week on a rotating roster
- Store Hours: Monday to Wednesday 9.00am - 5.30pm, Thursday 9.00am - 9.00pm, Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm, Sunday 11.00am - 5.00pm
It's no secret that we expect a lot from you. In return, we offer ongoing training and support to help you develop and grow your career with us. Also, being part of our Telstra team, you’ll enjoy access to some great rewards, discounts and benefits!
A bit about you
To be considered for the job, we'll be looking for you to show us:
- Your vibrant personality and an enthusiasm for working with people
- Great communication skills that will help you build rapport and work with others
- Previous experience in a dynamic retail environment is a bonus
- An interest in tech products is ideal – but don’t worry, we’ll provide all the technical knowledge and training you’ll need!
If you’re excited at the opportunity to be part of a team where you’re trusted to deliver, empowered to achieve, and developed to reach your full potential – we encourage you to apply!
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visittel.st/allrolesflex