|Location:||VIC|Melbourne - CBD,NSW|Sydney CBD,ACT|Canberra,QLD|Brisbane CBD,SA|Adelaide CBD,WA|Perth CBD,TAS|Hobart|
|Job Type:||Flexible Working Arrangements|
With our customers at the heart of everything we do, we’re designing innovative solutions to deliver better ways for everyone to connect, share, and thrive. And that’s where our people come in – by collaborating to make great things happen.
Our Activations team are there to help. With a customer centric approach to everything they do, they are able to seamlessly activate and install customer services including the management of failed activations.
In order for our Mass Market Activations to achieve key strategic objectives we need someone to lead and drive process improvements across our service, product, and technology processes. Based anywhere in Australia you’ll support large projects of end to end business changes as a Business Process Senior Analyst, utilising prescribed process methodologies such as Lean, Human Centred Design and Agile.
As the Business Process Senior Analyst you'll..
- Support analysis and design of current state and desired future states
- Analyse and recognise patterns in complex processes to initiate incremental improvements and solutions to existing processes, products, and systems
- Facilitate workshops and value stream mapping sessions with key stakeholders to understand inefficiencies and pain points within current business processes
- Apply Lean approaches to identify opportunities to improve process efficiency and effectiveness through the removal of waste such as bottlenecks, rework or duplication
- Support the design of future state processes in collaboration with key business stakeholders that are suited to the strategic objectives of the business
- Map discrete elements of the business processes that support the customer journey (both current and target state) as part of the Service Blueprint, demonstrating the inputs, outputs and interrelationships of various process activities
- Ensure process improvements are based on business insights, analysis, and current process application in channel and provide data-driven rationale behind process design and re-engineering activities
To be successful in the role, you'll have..
- Previous experience in telecommunications process design and optimisation
- Be proficient in BPMN 2.0 process modelling standard, and experienced in Lean service design
- Strong capabilities driving improvement initiatives and delivering business benefits
- Demonstrate an innovative approach, the ability to think outside of the box, make suggestions for improvement, and implement change
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills based on mutual trust and confidence, both internally and externally
- Proven ability to network and influence at various levels
- A Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt, or equivalent process improvement qualification
Because the customer is at the centre of everything we do, every initiative you deliver, every solution you create, and every conversation you have, you will have the ability to impact and help our customers.
Interested? Apply Now!
If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of team committed to delivering amazing experiences for our customers – this could be the role for you!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex