|Location:||VIC|Melbourne - CBD,NSW|Sydney CBD,ACT|Canberra,QLD|Brisbane CBD,SA|Adelaide CBD,WA|Perth CBD,TAS|Hobart|
|Job Type:||Flexible Working Arrangements|
With our customers at the heart of everything we do, we’re designing innovative solutions to deliver better ways for everyone to connect, share, and thrive. And that’s where our people come in – by collaborating to make great things happen.
Our Activations team are there to help. With a customer centric approach to everything they do, they are able to seamlessly activate and install customer services including the management of failed activations.
In order for our Mass Market Activations to achieve key strategic objectives we need someone to lead and drive process improvements for Telstra NBN Customer Connect. Based anywhere in Australia you’ll develop and maintain process deliverables and activities that will contribute to increased reliability, efficiency and overall improvement of the NBN Customer Connect business.
As the Process Analyst you'll..
- Identify and implement business improvement opportunities using process improvement methodologies
- Conduct detailed impact assessment of any new or re-engineered processes and present to NBN CC Operations for review and approval
- Ensure operational change readiness through ensuring the complete development of supporting documentation including (but not limited to) Communications, Work Instructions/User Procedures, Training Material, Scripting and FAQ’s
- Develop end-to-end As Is and To Be process mapping for all NBN CC processes including rainy day scenarios
- Assist PIR activities by participating in root cause analysis in order to recommend process enhancements or other appropriate actions to the operational effectiveness of processes and procedures
- Represent NBN CC in process working sessions with relevant internal and external channels where required to ensure optimal process design outcomes are achieved
To be successful in the role, you'll have..
- Applied experience in process design, mapping and implementation
- Demonstrated capabilities preparing work instruction and other user based material such as FAQ’s, check lists, training, and communication packs
- Previous background in business process analyst / improvement roles
- Ability to solve complex problems – formulating clear logical business process solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and use of specialist process management tools
- Exposure to different project management, system development, change management and business improvement methodologies
Because the customer is at the centre of everything we do, every initiative you deliver, every solution you create, and every conversation you have, you will have the ability to impact and help our customers.
Interested? Apply Now!
If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of team committed to delivering amazing experiences for our customers – this could be the role for you!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex