|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Be a key contributor to this collaborative and high performing team
- Diverse role offering a broad range of assignments
- Docklands location
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
About the team
The core focus of this Customer Products and Services team is driving the performance of the everyday banking portfolio; growing and running the business and enhancing the customer value proposition.
About the role
The Product Consultant, Everyday Banking will contribute to the performance and direction of the Consumer Everyday Banking products with a specific focus on delivering a range of initiatives to achieve strategic goals and ensure strong product performance. This will include driving and implementing change, managing and influencing stakeholders, business analysis and market reviews.
The product set this role is responsible for includes consumer transaction, savings and prepaid products.
What you’ll be doing
Key accountabilities underpinning your success in this role are:
- Supporting the Product Management team in driving the delivery of growth and profit targets for the product portfolio
- Driving the performance, product functionality and customer proposition of products under management
- Assisting to develop/source, package and maintain a range of compelling, profitable, compliant, sustainable and customer focussed market offers
- Performing competitor research and responding to market forces to evolve the product offering and ensure integration with wider business and consumer products
- Performing data/financial analysis and developing business cases to support management decision making
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders from across the enterprise to deliver on the product financial and acquisition plan
What you’ll bring
Tertiary qualified in Business, Marketing or a related discipline, you will possess extensive experience in strategy and product, with the ability to navigate complex work environments. Your professional background will be complemented by strong commercial acumen and advanced financial modelling skills. You will also possess solid analytical and presentation (written and verbal) skills coupled with the ability to manage and influence at senior stakeholder level.
You will be an energetic and engaging performer with the ability to work under pressure, manage multiple assignments and deal with ambiguity whilst delivering structured outcomes.
What we continue to offer
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service.
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply
Are you ready to join a team where you are encouraged and supported to constantly strive and challenge yourself? If your answer is yes, please apply now via the link.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 16 Apr 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Apr 2019 5:00 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time