|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Analyst, Analytics and Insights in the Financial Crime and Security Insights team. The successful candidate will have experience engaging and managing a variety of Technical and Business Stakeholders as well as Senior leaders. You’ll be responsible for coaching and mentoring analysts and help them identify, analyse and interpret data rapidly and accurately to derive insights.
This role will also be responsible for development and improvement of the Financial Crimes insights and reporting framework. In this role you’ll be designing Fraud and Financial Crime reporting DataMart and contribute to the execution of the Enterprise Data strategies. You’ll play a vital role in designing the Security, Fraud and Financial crime insights including reporting design, enabling data movement, establishing data lineage and security controls throughout the organization. To be successful in this role, you’ll have demonstrated experience and knowledge of enterprise data integration, reporting and insights solutions architecture, with a clear line of sight to achieving the business goals.
Core Skills & Capabilities required:
- SAS Programming and experience automating SAS scripts using SAS Management Console and SAS DI Studio
- Interactive Data Visualisation skills using Power BI/Tableau
- Python/R or MATLAB
- At least one year of experience solving problems and implementing solution using the cloud technologies.
- AWS or similar Cloud Practitioner certification.
- Enterprise Data Integration skills using Informatica or similar tools.
- SQL Server Administration experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, persuasive, stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills
- Confidence to explain and defend how insights have been developed, and can be applied to improve business performance, including any associated limitations or risks
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 16 Apr 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Apr 2019 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time