|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader
- Gasworks Newstead Head Office - Opportunity to support our customers & community
- Excellent training and career development provided - 12 month contract role
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role:
The Customer Relations Consultant is responsible for the investigation and resolution of complaints received by BOQ in relation to any BOQ subsidiary. This vacancy is a brand new position that has been created for an upcoming project based around providing dedicated outcomes to our customers. This must be carried out in line with regulatory requirements, best practices, industry standards and community expectations.
This role is responsible for collaborating across all areas of BOQ to understand and investigate issues and identify workable solutions to resolve the customer complaints in a timely manner.
Please note this is a 12 month contract opportunity.
Key accountabilities include:
- Investigate and manage complaints in line with the regulatory requirements, best practices & BOQ procedures, industry standards and community expectations
- Provide articulate and high quality customer outcomes in alignment to the BOQ Customer Culture
- Review BOQ policy and procedures as required, gather information from all stakeholders and present verifiable facts to stakeholders in relation to a possible resolution of a dispute.
- Act as a reference point to improve first point resolution and improve capability for all front-line colleagues
- Identify, escalate and action issues identified to ensure ownership by appropriate departments for all emerging risks identified and complete appropriate reports for all regulatory, policy and procedures failures as identified.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the below attributes, skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in senior customer relations and dispute resolution
- Experience in a legal setting would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Good time management and organisational skills including the ability to manage competing priorities in a high volume environment
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service to our internal and external customers
- The ability to work autonomously whilst being part of a team
- An interest in case management, advocacy and customer centricity is desired
- Tertiary qualifications in Law, Business or related fields would be advantageous.
About our Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links to our Careers Page. Please note this is a 12 month contract opportunity.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.