|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Enjoy and thrive in a busy, supportive team environment
- Be the first point of contact for our customers at Medfin
- Excellent training, development & mentoring
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
Medfin is a member of the NAB Health group of companies and is a specialist finance provider to healthcare practitioners. As a leader in finance for healthcare professionals, specialising in medical, dental, veterinary and allied care sectors, Medfin's product range includes but is not limited to good will, car, equipment and practice premise finance. A true market leader with over 20 years of market presence, Medfin prides itself in providing a tailored, efficient service to its clients. This role represents an opportunity to further your career with a market leader in equipment leasing and commercial finance for the medical industry.
- This challenging role will see you providing exceptional customer service to both clients and internal stakeholders.
- You will act as the first point of contact for our clients by assisting them with queries via the phone and via e-mail
- You will also be responsible for managing a number of key administrative tasks and reports
- Adhere to both internal and external legislation, policies and procedures
- Continually assess and help to identify and improve on operating procedures
Drawing on your previous experience in a Client Services role or even your exceptional Customer Service background, you will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, an aptitude for detail, an ability to work well under pressure and multi task and high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
If you are interested in this position please submit your application on line in the first instance.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 16 Apr 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 03 May 2019 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time