|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Queensland Urban Utilities we believe in creating an inclusive culture where all our people are supported, differences are respected, and individual's contributions, knowledge, skills and experiences are valued and encouraged. We see the value in creating diversity of thought within our business.
Are you a passionate Enterprise Architect looking for your next opportunity? We have an exciting opening to join a great team in a forward-thinking organisation, gaining exposure to a range of leading edge technologies.
In this hands-on role you will be responsible for creating, building and championing the organisation wide Enterprise Architecture through the review and interpretation of endorsed business and ICT strategies, enabling optimised information services and solution delivery. You will also have the responsibility for architectural design and documentation at a landscape and technical reference model level, with the focus on enterprise-level business functions.
Specifically you will be responsible for
- Lead the development of the Enterprise Architecture capability for the business including definition of Enterprise Architecture, Information, Application and Technology domains.
- Lead the Enterprise and Portfolio Architecture capability, including the architecture principles, design standards, governance and accountability framework.
- Define and work with the Manager Solutions Architecture to implement the methods, models and tools required to transition the organisation from current to future state.
- Develop, implement and communicate Portfolio Roadmaps as input for ICT solution delivery.
- Provide expert input and leadership into the Solution Architecture Review Group.
- Define and work with the Manager Solutions Architecture to implement the architecture compliance and review process.
- Provide architecture guidance and leadership to solution delivery teams
- Contribute enterprise architecture leadership to the development of the Queensland Urban Utilities ICT Strategy and implementation Roadmap providing specialist architecture knowledge and strategic insight.
- Lead the evaluation of new and emerging ICT trends, products and services including recommendation of new technology directions.
- Maintain current knowledge of business and technical developments in order to provide a high level of consultative, expert and advisory services.
- Provide regular reporting and strategic and actionable advice to the Senior Manager Planning and Digital and Analytics Enablement and Chief Information Officer together with relevant governance groups.
- Develop and maintain professional and expert relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including technology vendors, service providers and suppliers, and represent Queensland Urban Utilities at external events as required.
To be successful you will have
- Proven experience in establishing and building an effective enterprise architecture capability, particularly within an outsourced ICT environment.
- Proven experience in the use of Enterprise Architecture tools, modelling notations and frameworks, such as the TOGAF framework on iServer (tool).
- Strong knowledge of ICT planning, ICT investment planning and/or ICT Portfolio Management, with experience in adopting industry best-practice approaches.
- Highly-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including consultation, influencing and experience negotiating.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills with the capacity to build and manage team relationships across the organisation
We’re doing things differently at Queensland Urban Utilities and we are open to innovation and new ways of thinking. While this role will have its challenges, it is important to have a sense of humour when things are not so serious. We offer a flexible work environment that allows you to balance a purpose driven career with what is important to you outside of work.
Applications Close 30 April 2019 at 5pm.
For queries about this role contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team on firstname.lastname@example.org