|Job Type:||Full Time|
Process Performance and Improvement Lead
- Lead End to End business improvement
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- 12 month fixed term contract – parental leave replacement.
AusNet Services is a leading energy delivery service business, with our Head Office based in Melbourne CBD, which owns and operates Victoria’s largest network of electricity and gas infrastructure.At AusNet Services, you’ll be part of a diverse, inclusive team that’s dedicated to bringing safe, efficient and reliable energy to millions of Australians, and you’ll be offered support and flexibility to develop your talents and advance your career.Our communities 'energy needs are changing – and we’re changing to meet them. So when you work for us, you’re shaping the energy future of our communities.
What you will be delivering
Driving a culture of transformational continuous improvement, you will lead the engagement of senior stakeholders across the business to identify, define and manage key performance metrics across the ‘End to End 'process, embedding an Enterprise Process Management practice delivering improved efficiency and effectiveness.
Using your strong continuous improvement skills and experience you will partner with Business Operational and Enterprise Support l teams to design optimal solutions that deliver business value and efficiencies. You will also coach and mentor process improvement resources and other senior stakeholders in relation to improvement initiatives and Enterprise process management standards.
What we like about you:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience developing a culture of transformational continuous improvement and embedding a process-focused culture shift across the organization
- Business improvement experience using recognised continuous improvement methodologies e.g. Lean, Six Sigma
- Demonstrated stakeholder and customer management ability, ability to influence and be credible with all level of staff.
- Outstanding consulting and communication skills including experience with building and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work as an internal consultant, evidenced by consultation in Lean Six Sigma, process analysis and design to key business areas
- Experience managing highly complex situations holistically, leads teams on complex tasks
- Diagnostic, data analysis and problem solving skills
- Appreciation of SAP EAM process, data and systems
- Experience in leveraging digital automation solutions
What you will enjoy:
This is a unique opportunity to apply and enhance your Process Improvement leadership and expertise whilst building a fulfilling career with an organisation that always has its eye on the future. At AusNet Service you’ll enjoy an inclusive work environment, a wide range of benefits and fantastic career development opportunities.
If this role sounds like you, Apply Now. Applications close Friday, 3 May 2019